What is WP Secure Forms
WP Secure Forms generates PHP, HTML, JS and CSS of Wordpress forms for use in WP themes.
User input is validated and sanitized. Forms are protected from spam by using nonces, hidden fields and optional security questions.
Forms generated by WP Secure Forms use ajax for sending data and may have conditionally displayed fields.
WP Secure Forms Generator is very easy to use. Simply write what fields you need (examples and cheat sheet are provided), choose settings that you need and click generate.
Next, simply copy the scripts to the files in your theme (it's also explained above each script).
IMPORTANT! If you've forgotten about something and need to generate the form again you need to copy ALL the scripts to your theme files again. If you don't do that the form may not work - the scripts all work together and have a range of common variables (e.g. random nonces or file and field names).
FYI. The preview section gives you a glimpse of the fields but nothing more. It cannot be submitted and so any validation won't work there.
- Are you planning to add any other fields?
- Yup. URL and attachment.
- Why do the triggers in "JS" always bubble up from $('body')?
- This was done in case you ever need to load the whole form via ajax.
- I have found a bug / would like to request a feature / give a comment.
- You can do that here
- I need to be able to add the form via a shortcode. Can I do that?
- Sure. Refer to the article in the codex.
- I would like to help developing this generator.
- That's great to hear. Get in touch with me.