If you’re new to Wagyu beef, you might assume, That can’t be healthy because of its notoriously marbled fat content. But it can—and it is! When you purchase a superb Wagyu roast, you are not only treating yourself to excellent flavor, but also to distinct health advantages. It is not as easy as assuming that all fats are bad or that if something feels delicious, there must be a catch. There is no catch: Wagyu beef is nutritious and high in monounsaturated fatty acids. Any day of the week, it makes a sumptuous meal. Let’s have a look at some of the most essential health advantages of wholesale Wagyu beef.
High Fat Content
- The distinction between saturated and unsaturated (the good) fats has a direct impact on your cholesterol levels. Wagyu beef is abundant in monounsaturated fats, which your body can readily break down. These monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) also reduce the number of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs) in your body. Wagyu beef has a greater unsaturated fat to saturated fat ratio than practically any other meat.
- LDLs are fatty acids that transport cholesterol throughout your body and frequently deposit it on your arterial walls. Arterial obstructions are frequently associated with heart disease and cardiac incidents. However, HDLs (high-density lipoproteins) transport cholesterol to the liver.
- The cholesterol is subsequently metabolised and eliminated from your body by the liver. Wagyu steak raises the number of HDLs in your bloodstream. Therefore eating a decent cut of Wagyu roast beef can actually reduce your risk of heart disease.
Protein, vitamins, and minerals
- Remember the food pyramid from elementary school? Protein, which may be found in eggs, nuts, legumes, and meat, is one of the most important building components. Wagyu beef isn’t only high in fat; it’s also high in protein, and it’s a great way to get that amount into your diet. Some people are cautious of eating too much red meat, but the advantages of wholesale Wagyu make it worthwhile.
- Iron is also an important component of a healthy diet, and Wagyu beef is abundant in it. If you’re feeling lethargic due to an iron deficit, grab a Wagyu roast to restore your iron levels. Wagyu beef is also a good source of B vitamins. Increase your vitamin intake!