I, Krzysztof Płaneta, am committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of my visitors.
Information I Collect
In running and maintaining my website I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with me by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
I use the information that I collect from you to provide my services to you. In addition to this I may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from me relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to my website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from me I may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating my website it may become necessary to transfer data that I collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to me, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. I do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. I cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send me electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that I sell any or all of my business to the buyer.
- Where I am legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that I reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by myself in providing you with the information.